Thursday, 20 December 2012

French Armee Units

 French Ligne of 2 battalions based for Empire V rules.
 Part of a French brigade.
 French Ligne & Legere
 These Old Garde are based for the Eylau demo game and also for 1814.
 14th Chasseurs a Cheval
 French Ligne 2 battalion regiment in greatcoats
French Ligne regiment in campaign.

There's more pics of my French Armee on my mate Davids blogsite, http://wardepot.blogspot.com/.
Currently my armee has 98 infantry battalions, 40 regiments of cavalry & 39 batteries of artillery + engineers, gendarmes etc. I hear what you're saying . . . . its not enough. As my good freind Dr Michael says; "you always need more".

1 comment:

  1. Great parade -everything looks great! I especially like the Dragoons - almost beautiful. I have a few old Foundry Nappies - they are fabulous figures - I just find some of them a little short compared to todays giants. keep up the good work,
    JJ

    ReplyDelete